9 Hours (2 Days)
Excluding Applicable Taxes
Buy This Course Online
Madero Face Massage Course
About This Course
Madero Therapy is a massage technique, that applies wood in order to boost therapeutical and esthetic benefits for a person. The anatomic wooden elements are made solely for this purpose, which makes this therapy 100% natural, without any chances of getting an allergic reaction on the skin.
Antiage therapy without a scalpel. Achieve great results and visible change after only one treatment. With a professional set of seven Madero elements and their proper application, you will learn to create a Lift & Glow effect.
The training includes individual work with the model and learning the theory of the chosen field, where we will teach you everything – including the aging process, skin anatomy, proper hygiene and maintenance of the elements.
The training goes into detail with each Madero element, both through theory and practice. You will learn to apply it to the whole face, individually by regions.
• On Madero therapy (history, benefits and its application)
• Face Anatomy
• Indications and contraindications
• Client Consultation & Consent
• All about Madero elements (origin, application and their maintenance)
• Introduction on Madero therapy tools & its maintenance
• Health & Safety
• Room Preparation
• Proper execution of movements and use of elements
• Achieving the best results
• Clients Aftercare
Qualified & Experienced Faculty
Positive Learning Environment
Products provided by Institute for Practice
Hands-On Training on Dummy & Live Models
Riva Certificate included in the Course Fee